Good Charlotte Foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Good Charlotte Foorum

GC fännide pesa!

PealehtPealeht  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisseLogi sisse  

Harlow Winter Kate Madden

Go down 
AutorTeade
Preili Pille
Admin
Preili Pille

Postituste arv : 26

Harlow Winter Kate Madden Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Harlow Winter Kate Madden   Harlow Winter Kate Madden EmptyPüh Apr 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Niisiis, Joel sai isaks! cheers Alljärgnev tekst on väljavõte Joeli blogist, tõlkima ei hakka, arvan, et kõik saavad aru. Laughing

Tsiteerin: :
Well I am finally home with my beautiful girlfriend and our brand new little daughter. Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born on January 11th 2008 at 3:13pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds and 7 ounces. She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already! She really is a wonderful addition to the GC/DCMA/DEADEXEC family.We are so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives.I want to thank everyone for all the love and kind words they’ve sentour way. We apologize we werent accepting and gifts/cards/calls at thehospital, but if you’d like to send something, we’d rather you make a donation to the richie-madden foundation, which we started in Harlow Winter’s honor. She looks so much like her mom its crazy! She eats like a little maniac and shes really sweet. She barely ever cries ,even when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me i suck when it comes to diapers, but im learning! I cant wait to show off some pictures, until then, THANKS!! and GOD BLESS….. Joel

Nii armas, ta vahetab mähkmeid. Laughing
Tagasi üles Go down
http://goodcharlotte.omgforum.net

Harlow Winter Kate Madden
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1