Good Charlotte Foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Good Charlotte Foorum

GC fännide pesa!

PealehtPealeht  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisseLogi sisse  

Joel's Quotes

Go down 
AutorTeade
moneybling

moneybling

Postituste arv : 136

Joel's Quotes Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Joel's Quotes   Joel's Quotes EmptyPüh Mai 11, 2008 2:19 am

Ma neid eesti keelde ei hakka tõlkima, sest siis need ei kõla nii toredalt enam. (:

"You can only start a boy band if you kill one of the other ones already out there."

"This song is for the girls in [insert town here], because they mess with your head."

"Good Charlotte is anger management teen angst."

"This one's for all you emo and skater kids, we know your sensitive" ( Describing Motivation Procolomation.)

"My last name is sex. S-E-X."

"It's ourself and it's titled by us."

"Weve been together since the womb. We met in the womb." (Joel to Benji.)

"Let me put on my leather pants and open my shirt."

"Hold your head up, it'll get better."

"He put Bengay on my nuts!"

"I got all the heys."

"I'd have sex with Britney and just makeout with Christina cause she'd have drama the next day."

"I played baseball, I was actually pretty good, the coach didn't think so, but I was."

"If I were in that pit, I'd be making out with everyone one of you!"

"For all those people who thought they were having cybersex with Benji online they were wrong, it's not Benji you're having cyber sex with"

(Benji has a huge grin on his face to say that he actually was having cyber with people online.)

"Music is supposed to be an escape. It's supposed to be somewhere you go, where you can be yourself, or be whatever you want to be."

"We love you all..."

"Yes, I am pimpin' this coat, thank you very much..."

"So I wanna see all of you making out during this song."

Joel:
"This song is about quitting school, quitting work, quitting everything and starting a band. A punk rock band, a ska band, any kind of band. But what do you gotta do if you wanna start a boyband?"
Crowd: "You gotta kill one of the ones already out there!"
Joel: "That's right, because you gotta get in the rotation."
"I was in Menudo."

(When asked how touring has changed their lives) "I think you could say that we know more about the world, and we are now experts on the care and feeding of stinky, smelly socks."

"Look what you did, you just made me say badass Buffalo five times."

"It was the same thing, we stood in a room and picked! 'We want that guy!'"

(Singing Seasons) "Walking all along the...grass, ya told me...ah y'all
I forgot the words..."

"Anywhere on your leg is near the bone and that shit hurts."

"Yeah, I hurt my finger, does anyone have a Band-Aid?"

"Instead of going out and shooting people, why don't you go start a band."

Canadian Radio DJ: "Do you know who the prime minister of Canada is?"
Joel: "Boris Yeltsin!"

"I'm kinda disappointed that Canada isn't like the South Park movie said it was."

Some girl asks Joel: "Where are you playing tomorrow?"
Another girl: "Birch Hill" (She yells it really loud and fast.)
Joel: "Damn Girl."

"We're definitely not jaded. We never really considered ourselves serious musicians who are changing music. We're just kids who wanted to be in a band."

"People think that I'm a really outgoing person because of how I am on stage. But I'm not. I'm really shy."

"You were the one who gave me those boxers? I wondered where they came from, I wear those! Although I'm not a big fan of flannel, it gets a little hot down there, if you know what I mean..."

"Okay, now who stole my wallet?"

"Damn girl, you don't have to pinch so hard, turn around, now it's your turn!"

"I don't want to see anyone leaving single tonight. I want everyone to leave impregnated."

"It's got to be hard to be a punk in colorado. There's no air."

"Biotch... It's G to tha mutha fuckin C!"

"He's like a little brother to us all.We like to pick on him,all of us you know." (Joel talking about Billy)
Tagasi üles Go down
http://www.myspace.com/216994427x

Joel's Quotes
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1