Good Charlotte Foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Good Charlotte Foorum

GC fännide pesa!

PealehtPealeht  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisseLogi sisse  

Billy's Quotes

Go down 
AutorTeade
moneybling

moneybling

Postituste arv : 136

Billy's Quotes Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Billy's Quotes   Billy's Quotes EmptyPüh Mai 11, 2008 2:30 am

Ma neid eesti keelde ei hakka tõlkima, sest siis need ei kõla nii toredalt enam. (:

(When asked who sleeps the most...) "Benji always claims of being an insomniac, but i swear as soon as we go on the van, he's like dead asleep."

"What! There goes my heart walking down the street."

"Why dont you come in the picture with me... it'll be more special that way."

Billy: "Sure thing sweetie!"
Some Other Person: "Hey Billy! Can ya sign my ass?"
Billy: "There will be no ass signing tonight. I'm sorry for the inconvenience..."

(When asked who spends the most time on his hair) "Joel...well, no Joel cares the most about his hair but it takes Benji the longest when he does it."

"Hey, guys. You ready for some rock and roll?"

"I like to hang outside and meet new friends, otherwise I'd be in the dressing room right now all bored and stuff."

"You don't want to go near the inside of that, our van stinks!"

"Oh, I thought you wanted a hug!"

A Girl: "Sign my jacket."
Billy: "Are you sure? This is a nice jacket."
Other Girl: "Christa, your mom will KILL you."
The Girl: "It's my jacket, just sign it Billy."
The Other Girl: "It was 50 dollars!"
Billy: "Oh my God! This was 50 dollars? Are you sure? I don't want to get in trouble!"

"If you want me to wait, I will wait for you" You figure its a nice love song but Benji swears its about his dog!"

"I'm not famous, you all are just crazy."

"We spend a majority of the show after the playing just walking around the crowd and meeting kids. Kids are like 'Why do you do this?' And we all say, 'Well, if it wasn't for you guys, we'd be nothing.' It's like it makes sense to us just to hang out cuz we like to."

"I don't really think there is such a thing as a band selling out."

"As far as favorite foods go, I'm a vegetarian. If I had to choose a favorite food, it would be peanut butter."

"I'm really into girls that try to be a little different from everybody else but are very classy at the same time."

"Picture? SURE! You want a picture? Let's take a picture!"

"Before I started playing music I was really into art. I've been drawing since I was very young and if I weren't in a band I'd probably be an animator or a comic book artist."

Billy: You ever think about saucepans?
Joel: Saucepans? Um... no.
Billy: Me neither.

"I don't know what I had for breakfast today. It was like... something with wood. I don't know."

These quotes are from So Surreal...A Bily Martin Fansite

"..for the most part I'm like a metalhead. I like heavy stuff, or I like fuckin Nirvana or a lot of the grunge stuff is what I like."

"I'm scared of cops."

"Benji likes to match his hair with his underwear and we caught him in a pink thong once. We videotaped it."

"Uhhh, I'm not into mohawks, but I definitely wouldn't go with a mullet, so I guess I'd have to go with a mohawk I guess." (when asked whether he would prefer a chick with a mullet or mohawk)

"Paul's really good at bass. I think the problem is that we're not really good at playing guitar so we need other things to occupy us." (talking about why he started Level27...haha)

"I'm a goody goody. I never do bad things."

"I don't dislike too many things except for snakes! I don't have much of a tolerance for really fake people either. Another thing I hate is when St. Paul touches my... Never mind, I'm actually pretty content with everything."

"I say we were all probably the non-football player, super academic type of people." (On what kind of people they were in highschool)

"My biggest one [influence] would be Silverchair, is probably the reason why I play music, because when they were like 15 and did their first record I was like 14 and I was like "oh man, if they can do it, I can do it" and I've been following that band like obsessively since that day."

"I used to just watch cartoons. Sit in front of the tv and watch cartoons with a piece of paper and a pencil. I would draw every cartoon character. I wanted to work for Disney really bad and be an animator. I'd sit around and draw all day long. I never really went out and played in the woods with a bunch of snakes under rocks. I was scared of snakes. I was pretty little so I would just sit around and draw. That's all I really did. I listened to "It's not easy being green" by Kermit on a record player in my headphones every single day. That was big on my list." (Talking about what he was like as a kid)

"I murdered Paul's entire family."

"No, my name is Billina!"

"I like pretty shirts with stars on them."
Tagasi üles Go down
http://www.myspace.com/216994427x

Billy's Quotes
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1